High-Quality Commercial Truck Repairs! Call
(484) 403-0307


On-Site Truck Repair Services

Lehigh Fleet Services is a family-owned and -operated business offering timely mobile truck repair services in Bethlehem and the surrounding area. We specialize in mobile truck repairs and 85% of our business is done on-site and the remaining 15% is done at our shop. 

Our mobile units are equipped with high-quality diagnostic equipment to ensure that your trucks and passenger vehicles are accurately diagnosed and fixed in no time.

At Lehigh Fleet Services, we also offer roadside assistance, mobile diagnostics and welding, equipment servicing and much more. No job is too big or small for us. Call us at (484) 403-0307 for more information.

Why Choose Us?

  • Competitive Rates
  • Fully Insured
  • No Contract Required
  • Qualified Technicians
  • On-Site Services

Contact Us

Business Hours

Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Sun: Closed

Payment Types

Personal Checks, All Major Credit Cards
EFS, Comdata, T-Check and Fleetone

Lehigh Fleet Services

910 13th Ave Bethlehem, PA 18018

(484) 403-0307

Reach Out to Us!

(484) 403-0307